Resistance war can be started in a region that doesn't belong to it's original country.
Cost of starting Resistance war = 15 + ( 0.25 * Region Population )
- To fight in a Resistance War (RW) citizens must be located in the region that’s rebelling.
- RW can only be open 24 hours after the region being conquered.
- After a non-successful RW there’s a “cool down” period of 24 hours to start RW again in the same region.
- After a successful RW there’s a “cool down” period of 24 hours to region be attacked.
- If the resistance war was successful, the person that started the war will receive the Resistance Medal.