Raw materials Edit
Raw materials are goods produced in companies, used in the production of products. There are numerous regions around the world with different levels of raw materials to be extracted; they are an infinite source, and do not run out over time.
- Wood, used in the construction of house, hospital and defense system
- Iron, used in the manufacture of weapon
- Oil, used in the manufacture of moving ticket
- Grain, used in the manufacture of food
- Fruit, used in the manufacture of juice
Products are goods manufactured or constructed in companies using raw materials, and sold on the market.